- Due to the restrictions of many state laws, we only ship wine to those states where direct shipment is permitted by law. Non-wine related merchandise can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
- In addition, each state imposes limitations on the amount of wine that can be shipped to each adult at a single address. To ensure that you are able to order wine for direct shipment from BRYTER Estates, please consult the specific requirements for your state.
- Please note that all orders must be placed by persons over the age of 21 years, and that age verification will be required upon receipt of your wine. No wine will be delivered to visibly intoxicated persons and any person unable to provide age verification will forfeit their right to receive the shipment. In such circumstances, the order may either be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
- Orders require one business day for processing. All orders placed after 2:00 pm Pacific Time are processed the following business day, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday, unless Monday is a holiday. Orders are shipped via UPS Ground, except for those states that require Federal Express delivery for wine orders.
- We pass through our shipping costs directly to the customer. We will always select the least expensive (and therefore the slowest) mode of transit unless otherwise expressed from you.
- If you would like to have your order sent via overnight or2-day delivery, please call 707.363.0525 before 12:00p.m. to have your order processed that day. Orders shipped via overnight and 2nd Day Air are delivered on business days only, Monday through Friday.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Any shipments that are returned to BRYTER Estates can be re-shipped to the customer. An additional shipping fee will apply for the second shipment.
- Any shipments that are refused and returned to BRYTER Estates will be charged shipping fees for both ends of the shipment, plus a 15% restocking fee for all wines and products. We are sorry, but there are no exceptions to this.
Shipping laws change frequently, so please review the following website for any regulations or restrictions on shipping wine to you in your home state: www.wineinstitute.org
- Wine cannot be returned under any circumstance, per federal laws. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- We take great care to ensure the safe shipment of your order. However, if your wine has been visibly damaged during shipment, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of shipment to arrange for a credit.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all cancelled orders.
Wine Club Membership
- Wine club members are asked to please accept at least 3 shipments before cancellation. If shipments are refused, or if cancellation occurs before the acceptance of 3 shipments, a $50 handling fee will be charged to the card on file.
- Wine club cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 30 days prior to a shipment.
- If you need to skip a shipment, notification needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 30 days prior to a shipment.
If you have any questions please call 707.363.0525, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday - Friday.